Bhutan Telecom Limited is pleased to announce a vacancy for the post of Contact Centre Agent as per the details below. The Interested applicants may submit your applications to the Human Resource and Administration Section, Thimphu latest by 27 April 2023 before 1600 Hours.
|Position Title||Qualification /Skills||No. of slots||Grade||Pay Scale|
|Agent||Class XII with minimum of 55% in CL- X & XII.||3 (three)||D1||12740-320-19140 Corporate Allowance 20% PBVA 15%|
Copy of documents required to be submitted along with the application:
- Cover letter addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, BT
- Download the Employment Application Form
- Copies of academic certificates and transcripts and training certificates.
- Copy of valid CID Card
- Copy of valid Security Clearance Certificate
- Copy of valid Medical Certificate
- No Objection Certificate from the current employer, if employed. This can be
submitted if selected only.
- Download ToR for your reference
Application and copies of the documents submitted by the applicant shall be retained by BTL. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the selection interview. The shortlisted candidates will be required to produce the original documents during the interview for verification.
For details, please contact Human Resource and Admin. Section, Corporate Support Service Division at 02-343434 Ext. (4033) during office hours.