Bhutan Telecom Limited is pleased to announce a vacancy for the post of Driver as per the details given below. The interested applicants may submit your applications to the Human Resource Section, Thimphu or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by October 28, 2022 before 1600 Hours.
|Position Title||Qualification /Skills||No. of slots||Grade||Pay Scale|
|Driver||Minimum Class -VI pass with three years of driving experience.Must be below 40 years of age.||1 (one)||E1||11,580-290-17,380 Corporate Allowance 20% PBVA 15%|
Copy of documents required to be submitted along with the application:
- Cover letter addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, BT
- Download Employment Application Form
- Copies of academic certificates and transcripts and training certificates.
- Copy of valid CID Card
- Copy of valid Security Clearance Certificate
- Copy of valid Medical Certificate
- Copy of valid Driving License
- No Objection Certificate from the current employer, if employed. This can be
submitted if selected only.
- Download ToR for your reference
Application and copies of the documents submitted by the applicant shall be retained by BTL. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the selection interview. The shortlisted candidates will be required to produce the original documents during the interview for verification.
For details, please contact Human Resource Section, Corporate Service Division at 02-343434 Ext. (4033) during office hours
Place of posting: Samdrup Jongkhar
Terms of Reference for Driver
Report to: Regional Director, Samdrup Jongkhar
No. of position:1 (one)
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Drive/operate the vehicle in a manner that is safe, reliable and efficient.
- Transport passengers or goods safely to their destination.
- Observe and comply with all road safety regulations, health and safety regulations, RSTA Acts and RGoB rules and regulations.
- Carry out minor repairs and maintenance of the vehicle on a routine basis.
- Report to the immediate supervisor of any vehicle faults and necessary repairs.
- Maintain log book, movement orders, etc on a daily basis and renew all necessary documents on time.
- Keep the vehicle clean and tidy at all times.
- Personal presentation, especially when transporting passengers must be clean, tidy and professional at all times.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Supervisor in the best interest of the Company.
- Class VI and above
- Should have light vehicle driving license.
|E1||11,580-290-17,380||Corporate Allowance 20%PBVA= 15%|