Bhutan Telecom Limited – Always there for you!
We are offering 10% bonus on every recharge through B-Ngul for mobile voice and data services till 31st March 2022
- Prepaid top up for mobile and broadband.
- Fund transfer from B-Ngul account holders to others.
- Bill payment for all BT Postpaid services – Mobile, Broadband and Fixed line.
- BPC electricity bill payment.
- Cash deposit to B-Ngul and cash out from B-Ngul can be done by visiting any of our BT counters or you can also transfer to and from your registered bank account.
- No hassle to look for physical voucher or eLoad.
- Convenient to recharge anytime and anywhere, wherever there is a mobile service coverage.
- Easy bill pay option without the need to visit BT office or BPC office.
- Transfer money to your loved ones near and far.
- Most importantly, you do not need a bank account or internet connection to use B-Ngul.
- Any customer who has a B-mobile number can register for B-Ngul service.
- B-Ngul can be accessed by downloading the My BT app or by dialling *111# or *555# USSD code.
- Registration can be completed by filling in a Form https://www.bt.bt/downloads/ or by collecting a hardcopy of the form from a BT counter near you. Forms can be submitted at any of our counters.
- You can also register for B-Ngul online through the link: https://www.vas.bt
Send us an e-mail.
Drophen Lam 2/28
Get in touch with us