Bhutan Telecom Limited – Always there for you!
BTL came into existence on 1 July 2000 as a fully state-owned company, with the corporatization of the erstwhile Department of Telecommunications which was established in 1970. The first rudimentary works in building a telecommunication network in the country was taken up in 1963 to aid development works of the First Five Year Plan for modern economic development of the country. Since then, BTL has come a long way from its humble beginnings and today boasts of a fully digital microwave and optical fiber backbone network covering the length and breadth of the country.
BTL has left no stone unturned in its efforts towards fulfilling both its commercial and social mandates. Today, BTL’s revenue and customer base are growing at a sustained pace. B-Mobile has taken its services to even the remotest corners of the country where commercial viability is out of the question and its network has covered all 205 Gewogs (Blocks) in the country.
Mission : Provide innovative and reliable ICT services.
Vision : To be the Company of choice.
Bhutan Telecom Ltd is a responsible corporate entity always striving to be accountable through good corporate governance. It is guided by the following Core Values in all its endeavors:
- Teamwork: We believe and commit to have a platform for employees to work together in the best interest of the company. We are a team, sharing unique talents and skills to achieve a common goal of the company. We help each other succeed.
- Integrity: We believe and commit to practice high ethical business standard in all business transactions including handling customers, suppliers, and company information. We value in conducting our business with honesty, transparency, accountability, and highest level of corporate ethics.
- Growth: We believe and commit to create an enabling environment for employees to come up with new innovative ideas, which will contribute to the employees and the company’s growth. To continuously develop human capacities and capabilities through education and training of employees.
- Excellence: We believe and commit to strive for the highest possible standards while conducting business with continuous improvement, constantly seeking solutions to problems. To deliver quality services to meet customer expectations (external) and exerting efforts to obtain feedback from customers to understand their needs and wants.
- Responsiveness: We believe and commit to respond swiftly to the fast-changing market environment and requirements/feedbacks of customers. We should be able to anticipate emerging needs of the customers and market dynamics.
Send us an e-mail.
Drophen Lam 2/28
Get in touch with us