Bhutan Telecom Limited would like to re-announce vacancy for the post of Office Assistant as per the details given below. The interested applicants may submit your application with the job application form and all the required documents to the Human Resource Section or via email at email@example.com latest by 13th January, 2022 before 1600 Hours
|Position Title||Qualification/skills||No. of Slot||Grade||Pay Scale|
|Office Assistant||Minimum of Class XII pass with one year Diploma Course in Office Management||1||D1||12,740-320-19,140 Corporate Allowance- 20% PBVA-15%|
Copy of documents required to be submitted along with the application:
- Cover letter addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, BTL.
- Download Employment Form.
- Copies of academic certificates and transcripts, as applicable.
- Copy of valid CID Card.
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate.
- Valid Medical Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from the current employer, if employed. This can be submitted if selected only.
- A copy of two wheeler driving license.
- Download ToR for your reference.
***Important Note** Application and copies of documents submitted by the applicant shall be retained by BT. If we have more applicants, the short listing will be done based on the work experience and only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the selection interview. The shortlisted candidates will be required to produce original documents during the interview for verification.
For details, please contact HR at 02-343434- Extension. 1117/4033