Bhutan Telecom Limited would like to invite sealed quotation from registered ticketing agents for the itinerary below:
Kolkata – Bangalore: 6th Nov, 2017 (Should be a connecting flight with KB 500 S MO06NOV PBHCCU HK2 0750 0830)
Bangalore- Kolkata: 16th Nov, 2017 (Should be a connecting flight with KB 501 S TH16NOV CCUPBH HK2 0910 1050 )
Passengers : Mr. Sangay Pelzang and Mr. Budhi Krishna Adhikari
Submit your sealed quotes to the HRD section latest by 30th October (12:00 noon).
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Submit your quotes for the most shortest route.
2. The fare should include meals.
3. A copy of trade license and Itinerary along with the quote is mandatory.
4. The booking should be valid at least a day from the day of submission of the bid.
5. If the lowest bidder fails to issue the tickets as per the quoted rate, the purchase shall be made from the next lowest bidder and the airfare difference should be borne by the defaulter. If the defaulter do not agree to this condition, BT reserves the right not to entertain the agent to participant in the future tenders.