Prepaid Data Plans
Bhutan Telecom Limited – Always there for you!
Daily 19 1 Day
Daily 29 1 Day
Weekly 39 1 Week
Weekly 49 1 Day
Monthly Lite 99 1 Month
Monthly Lite 199 1 Month
Monthly Lite 299 1 Month
Monthly Lite 499 1 Month
Monthly Max 699 1 Month
Monthly Max 799 1 Month
Monthly Max 999 1 Month
Monthly Max 1,199 1 Month
Unlimited 55 1 day (from 1:00 AM – 7:00 AM)
1 day (from 1:00 AM – 7:00 AM)
Unlimited 255 10 days (from 1:00 AM – 7:00 AM)
10 days (from 1:00 AM – 7:00 AM)
Student Pack 45 7 Days
Student Pack 95 30 Days
Student Pack 195 30 Days
Student Pack 495 30 Days
Student Pack 695 30 Days
Weekend Plan 220 4 Weekends
Note: A flat rate of Nu. 0.1/- will be charged upto 50 Kb after which the normal rate of Nu .0003 per Kb will be applied.
The Prepaid Mobile Data Plan can be availed via e-Load, B-Wallet, B-Ngul,Chharo, E-Load, MBoB,mPAY and TPAY. Paper voucher for 49 and 99 are also available!
- Any prepaid recharge with the amount stated above will automatically subscribe to these plans.
- Subscription to these plans is only for data usage.
- Users can check the package by dialing *170#. The USSD balance statement will show the main account balance and the data package in MB.
- When data quota from these plan is exhausted, data charges will be deducted from the main account at the existing pay-per-use rate.
- Charges for the voice service will be deducted from the main account.
- You may also purchase data plan using your main balance through my BT app. In the “self-care portal, click on “Purchase data package” -> click on the chosen plan -> click “OK”. The corresponding amount will be deducted from your main balance
BT is pleased to launch data packages for students with effect from 11th May, 2020.
For B-Mobile subscribers, you can SMS your mobile number to 3333 to check if you are registered for Student Package. For those not registered, please register your mobile number through your school.
The student packages shall apply only to access eLearning sites (YouTube, Google Classroom & G-Suite, Moodle, e-Library, B-Trowa, Zoom).
Note: Student packages will be applicable to only those numbers provided by Ministry of Education. For further clarification, contact Yeshey Lhendup, Chief Program Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile number 17799090
*Note: The student packages will be accessible from 7AM to 6 PM only
Send us an e-mail.
Drophen Lam 2/28
Get in touch with us