OUR SOLUTION-BT DATA CENTER
BT Data Center was inaugurated on 11th January, 2015 by his Excellency Lyonchen Tshering Tobgay. It is a Tier III design certified by Uptimes Institute, USA, globally recognized for the creation and administration of the Tier Standards & Certifications for Data Center Design. Our BT Data Center has a concurrent maintainable site infrastructure with expected availability of 99.982% and 1.6 hours downtime/year and has 72 hours Power outage protection.
BT Data Center has a total space of about 5000 Sq.ft on two floors with 130 racks and is located in Phuentsholing where we have our international gateway.
BT Data Center is connected to Thimphu on dual fibre links and to the rest of the country on nationwide fibre optic network.
TECHNICAL AND FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATION
- Design Load: About 1 MW
- Power Supply: Dual feed (2MW) from power substations and dual supply to racks 2-phase and 3-phase
- Power Backup:30 minutes UPS with battery backup on full load + DG
- Cooling: Efficient and maximum cooling design hot aisle – cold aisle
Precision air-conditioning (PAC) and AC
- Racks: Intelligent management including network and PDU
- IBMS : BT Data center is protected by high security intelligent building management systems (IBMS)
- Fire Suppression: Very Early Smoke Detection & Alarm (VESDA)
2 Hours fire-rated doors, walls and partitions
Gas suppression (NOVEC 1230) and extinguisher
- Environmental Controls: Water detection system and rodent repellent system
- Security: Access control and surveillance system, 12” RCC wall