Bhutan Telecom Limited is pleased to announce the vacancy for the posts of Technical Officer and Software Developer/Programmer. Interested candidates who meet the required eligibility criteria are invited to submit their applications to the HR Section, Corporate Services Division, BT on or before 3rd June, 2019 during office hours.
- Minimum 2 years Diploma in Electrical/Electronic/Communication Engineering/IT Engineering
- Minimum 60% in Diploma, X & XII
|B1||14,830-370-24,080||Corporate Allowance 23%
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science/Engineering, Computer Applications, Software Engineering, and Information Systems.
- Minimum 60% in Degree, XII & X
|Corporate Allowance 23%
Copy of documents required to be submitted along with application:
- Copies of academic certificates and transcripts
- Copy of valid CID Card
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate
- Valid Medical Certificate
- NOC if employed
Application and copies of the documents submitted by the applicant shall be retained by BT. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce the original documents during the interview for verification. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for selection interview.
For details, please contact HR Section, Corporate Services Division at 02343434 Ext. (1113/1805).
- Cover letter addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, BT
- Click Here to Download Employment Form