|Position Title||Minimum Qualification||Remarks||No. of Slots||Grade||Pay Scale|
|Office Secretary||CL-XII with one year Diploma Course in Office Management.
|Minimum 55% in X & XII||1||
Corporate Allowance 23%
Copy of documents required to be submitted along with application:
- Cover letter addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, BT
- Curriculum vitae
- Download Employment Form
- Copies of academic certificates and transcripts
- Copy of valid CID Card
- Valid Security Clearance Certificate
- Valid Medical Certificate
- No Objection Certificate from the current employer if employed
Application and copies of the documents submitted by the applicant shall be retained by BT. Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce the original documents during the interview for verification. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for selection interview.
For details, please contact HR Section, Corporate Services Division at 02343434 Ext. (1119/1107/1809)
Please submit your application with the job application form and submit all required & relevant documents latest by 25th March, 2019 before 1600 Hours.
TERMS OF REFERENCE
- Position: Office Secretary
- Report to: Regional Manager, WR
- of position: 1
- Major Responsibilities:
- Carry out the secretarial jobs assigned
- Maintain proper records of all correspondences
- Maintain proper accounts of misc. purchases
- Keep all promotion, transfer and leave records of all employees
- Maintain records of vehicles history books, log books and replenishment of POLs
- Keep inventory records of furniture, vehicles, office equipment, other Corporation equipment etc.
- Maintain the proper record of Store items received from Central Store and to ensure dispatch of stationery and equipment to various exchanges under the region.
- Ensure maintenance of Stock Register and Challan
- Ensure proper maintenance of Asset Register
- Any other jobs assigned in the interest of Corporation
- CL-XII with one year Diploma Course in Office Management.
|Corporate Allowance 23%