Bhutan Telecom Limited would like to invite sealed quotation from registered ticketing agents for the itinerary below:
Kolkata – Mumbai: 12th Nov, 2017 (Should be a connecting flight with B3700 S SU12NOV PBHCCU HK2 10:35 11:15)
Mumbai – Kolkata: 16th Nov, 2017 (Should be a connecting flight with B3701 S SA18NOV CCUPBH HK2 08:15 09:55)
1. Ms. Kezang
2. Ms. Karma Choden Wangmo
3. Mr. Trashi Dorji
4. Mr. Garjaman Mongar
5. Mr. Nidup
Submit your sealed quotes to the HRD section latest by 6th November (12:00 noon).
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Submit your quotes for the most shortest route.
2. The fare should include meals.
3. A copy of trade license and Itinerary along with the quote is mandatory.
4. The booking should be valid at least a day from the day of submission of the bid.
5. If the lowest bidder fails to issue the tickets as per the quoted rate, the purchase shall be made from the next lowest bidder and the airfare difference should be borne by the defaulter. If the defaulter do not agree to this condition, BT reserves the right not to entertain the agent to participant in the future tenders.