Bhutan Telecom Limited would like to invite sealed quotation from registered ticketing agents for the itinerary below:
Kolkata – Chennai: 5th Sept, 2017 (Should be a connecting flight with KB 120 S TU05SEP PBHCCU HK1 1605 1645)
Chennai – Kolkata: 13 Sept, 2017 (Should be a connecting flight with KB 121 S WE13SEP CCUPBH HK1 0630 0810 )
Passenger : Mr. Suren Rasaily
Submit your sealed quotes to the HRD section latest by 10th August (12:00 noon).
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Submit your quotes for the most shortest route.
2. Do not quote for budget airlines.
3. A copy of trade license and Itinerary along with the quote is mandatory.
4. The booking should be valid at least a day from the day of submission of the bid.
5. If the lowest bidder fails to issue the tickets as per the quoted rate, the purchase shall be made from the next lowest bidder and the airfare difference should be borne by the defaulter. If the defaulter do not agree to this condition, BT reserves the right not to entertain the agent to participant in the future tenders.