Prepaid service offers a standard package containing SMS, CLIP, STD, ISD facility. Prepaid service is quite handy and is recommended for budget conscious people. Prepaid service can be availed from any B-mobile customer service counters or our dealers in town.
|Service charge category||Rate||Free Talktime|
|Prepaid SIM activation charge||NU 100||NU 100|
|Tourist SIM activation charge||NU 100||NU 100|
a. You will receive a talk time of Nu. 100 and registration cost for postpaid will remain unchanged.
b. SIM replacement will cost Nu. 50.
c. Tourist SIM is valid only for 1 month.
Types of Timing
1. Off-Peak Hours : 6 am - 3 pm
2. Peak Hours : 3 pm- 10pm
3. Economy : 10 pm -12 midnight & 4 am – 6 am
4.Late-Night offer: 12 midnight-4 am
Note : OFF-NET refers to calls made from BTL network to other networks within Bhutan, while ON-NET calls refers to calls made within the BTL network.
|Call Category||Peak Hours||Off-peak Hours||Economy||Late-Night Offer|
|Onnet||NU 0.50/unit||NU 0.40/unit||NU 0.30/unit||NU 0.10/unit|
|Offnet (B-Mobile to Tashi Cell)||NU 0.70/unit||NU 0.50/unit||NU 0.40/unit|
(1 unit =15 seconds.)
|Mobile To Fixed||Nu. 0.75/unit(1 unit = 15 seconds)|
|Fixed To Mobile||Nu. 3.00/Minute|
|12 midnight – 4 AM||NU 0.10|
|4 AM – 12 midnight||NU 0.45(on-net)|
|4 AM – 12 midnight||NU 0.70(off-net)|
Mobile Prepaid Data Package
*Data Packages are not applicable for Tourist SIM.
Pay per use rate: A flat rate of Nu. 0.1/- will be charged upto 50 Kb after which the normal rate of .0003 per Kb will be apply
Choosing a data plan has never been this simple! Introducing B-Mobile prepaid data plans that are cheaper and more flexible.
|Plan||Price(Nu.)||Data Volume with Bonus||Validity|
|Easy Surf & Text||99||475 MB + 30 Free SMS||1 Month|
|Pro Surf & Text||299||1.9 GB + 30 Free SMS||1 Month|
Users can subscribe to these plans through eLoad or B-Wallet.
1. Any prepaid recharge with NU 99 or NU 299 will automatically subscribe to these plans. Subscription to these plans is only for data usage. Users can check the package by dialing *170#. The USSD balance statement will show the main account balance, data package in MB and the free SMS count.
2. Minimum main account balance should not be less than NU 15 to be able to use data from these packages. When data and SMS quota from these plan is exhausted, data and SMS charges will be deducted from the main account at the existing pay-per-use rate.
3. When a user subscribes to Easy Surf & Text, he/she will get 500 MB data and 30 free SMS. If the same user now recharges with Pro Surf & Text, balance from his previous recharge will be carried forward and added to the new recharge balance, i.e. the user will now have 2547 MB data and 60 free SMS
4. Charges for the voice service will be deducted from the main account